National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), the custodian of National Outsourcing Policy in the Information Technology sector is embarking on the Capacity Building for Nigerian youths between the ages of 19 and 30. The Agency is offering Business Process Outsourcing Certification Training Programmes.
Business Process Outsourcing is globally reckoned with as a revolutionary phenomenon to generate employment without prior working experience and this industry is extremely relevant to Nigerian Youths.
The training is in three (3) modules namely:
- Certified Customer Interaction Professional (CCIP)
- Certified Back Office Service Associate (CBSA)
- Certified Financial Process Associate (CFPA)
- OND, HND or BSc in any discipline with a minimum grade of either Lower Credit or Second Class Lower.
- Age: 19 to 30 years.
How to apply:
- Interested applicants should apply by clicking the “Apply” link on this page
- Candidates are advised to ensure that active contact phone number(s) and email addresses are stated in the application.
- Originals of the following documents should be scanned and uploaded:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- OND, HND or BSc Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification letter
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to write a computer based test (CBT) at a later date.
- All notifications will be sent through SMS and email to shortlisted candidates.
For further enquiries please contact:
- Mr. Sarafa Lawal – 08023157619; email@example.com
- Mr. Soji Litan – 08023166815; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk – 08093391616
CLOSING DATE: February 12, 2014
Stay updated on the most coveted opportunities by following our blog via email!