This year the Lights, Camera, Africa!!! Film Festival is scheduled to hold again over the Independence Day holidays from Saturday, 28 September to Tuesday, 1 October 2013.
Continuing to celebrate and propagate a rich African heritage through film, The Life House through its Lights, Camera, Africa!!! Film Festival promises to deliver to its enthused audience and sponsors a robust programme of educational talks and workshops; entertaining parties; music concerts and a 4-day long festival SOUK featuring festival collectible memorabilia, local crafts, and unique artisanal goods. This year they have an even more diverse pool of riveting films in multiple genres including but not limited to feature, animation, experimental and documentary. Lights, Camera, Africa!!! Film Festival is a not-for-profit initiative.
Volunteers are required to work in the following areas:
- Sales officers – At the festival gate, programmes and other local crafts will be available for sale to festival-goers.
- Festival guides – Providing festival-goers with information on screenings, talks and venues and other ancillary events of the festival.
- Social media engagement – retweeting information that comes directly from the festival handle. Also assisting with Facebook posting and Facebook event page management.
- Protocol- Welcoming guests on the festival days, seating them, coordinating with organisers.
Volunteers will be conspicuously acknowledged in the festival brochure (please note only volunteers confirmed before Friday 13th September will be acknowledged in the print version of the brochure). Volunteers will also receive full recommendations and certificates of participation from the Lights, Camera, Africa!!! Film Festival.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are already signed up with us, kindly leave a comment saying “I am interested.”
If you have not, fill the form below.
BEST WAYS TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH OUR UPDATES
1. Follow this blog via email>>>>
2. Join our Facebook group for your state of residence. To find, just type facebook.com/groups/volunteerinnigeria.[state]
Eg. for Lagos: https://www.facebook.com/groups/volunteerinnigeria.lagos/
Not based in Nigeria? Join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/volunteerinnigeria.international/
THIS OPENING IS CLOSED
REMEMBER TO SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY:
+ Send this as a BC (Broadcast message) if you use a Blackberry (Remember to tell them to re-broadcast).
+ Forward to your email contacts and tell them to forward to their contacts as well
+Re-post this to your website or blog
+ Share this post on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and any other platform you use.